5 Things People Look for When Moving to Another StateMoving to another state can be a very important decision. Whether you are moving for a new job opportunity, to be closer to a loved one, or just
Advantages To Buying A Home Vs Renting A Home
Dated: March 17 2015
Thinking you are at an advantage when you rent instead of buy a home? Think again! Especially with the affordability here in the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas, with the current low interest rates you are by far better off purchasing a house instead of renting one. If the prices, loan programs, and low interest rates aren't enough for you, here are just a few of the many other reasons you are better off buying instead of renting:
- Overall home values throughout greater Phoenix and Scottsdale are up from March 2014 to March 2015
- Over the last 30 years we are at historic lows for available interest rates.
- Conventional loans are now allowing borrowers to put down as little as 3% on their down payment!
- Analysts are predicting home values will continue rising through 2015... Lock up a low interest rate now and gain equity for years to come!
- During tax season you can deduct your mortgage interest and property taxes paid throughout the year.
- 88% of homeowners report that buying and owning a home has been a positive experience.
- Most homeowners (95%) and renters (72%) report that over a period of several years you are better off buying a home instead of renting.
- A homeowner's net worth on average is 34 times greater than a renter.
There are many more advantages, but if you are living in the greater Phoenix or Scottsdale areas we would love to discuss them with you personally. If you are in the millenial generation or are simply new to the home buying process we can help! Call us today to learn more or click the image below to start searching immediately!
With a degree in Integrated Systems Engineering from The Ohio State University, Eric Tont has been able to apply an analytical mindset towards his real estate career. His ability to review neighborho....
Latest Blog Posts
Moving to Scottsdale From Another Major AZ City? Costs that Are Commonly Neglected When Finding Your New HomeBuying a home is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make. There are few
Summer Checklist: Appliances to Run a Checkup on Before the Summer Heat ArrivesAs a good rule of thumb, you should have some of the appliances in your home checked before the summer months get here.
Cost Calculators to Help You Budget for Your Next Home ProjectMoving to a new home or doing major renovations can be a stressful experience. If you don’t plan ahead, your important projects can