Bring Pinecones In From The OutdoorsUsing pinecones are great as part of any fall or Christmas decor. They perfectly represent the beginning of the “dying” season where trees will start to lose
Advantages To Buying A Home Vs Renting A Home
Thinking you are at an advantage when you rent instead of buy a home? Think again! Especially with the affordability here in the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas, with the current low interest rates you are by far better off purchasing a house instead of renting one. If the prices, loan programs, and low interest rates aren't enough for you, here are just a few of the many other reasons you are better off buying instead of renting:
- Overall home values throughout greater Phoenix and Scottsdale are up from March 2014 to March 2015
- Over the last 30 years we are at historic lows for available interest rates.
- Conventional loans are now allowing borrowers to put down as little as 3% on their down payment!
- Analysts are predicting home values will continue rising through 2015... Lock up a low interest rate now and gain equity for years to come!
- During tax season you can deduct your mortgage interest and property taxes paid throughout the year.
- 88% of homeowners report that buying and owning a home has been a positive experience.
- Most homeowners (95%) and renters (72%) report that over a period of several years you are better off buying a home instead of renting.
- A homeowner's net worth on average is 34 times greater than a renter.
There are many more advantages, but if you are living in the greater Phoenix or Scottsdale areas we would love to discuss them with you personally. If you are in the millenial generation or are simply new to the home buying process we can help! Call us today to learn more or click the image below to start searching immediately!
Eric Tont’s true passion is real estate, although he holds a degree in Industrial Engineering from The Ohio State University. Working in engineering for a few years, Eric decided to switch direction....